The tenth edition of the EFOR meeting will be held on May 10 and 11, 2021, by visioconference
– Registration will open during spring 2021 ;
– Registration is free but mandatory.
May 10: The first day sessions focus on scientific and technical topics:
– New technologies for imaging and genome editing ;
– Global change ;
– 3R in animal research: Replace, Reduce, Refine. This session will partially resume the schedule of the 2020 3R meeting which has been cancelled.
May 11: the second day sessions focus on a particular model organism:
– Non human primates
– Production animals
– Fish models
– Marine metazoa
– Plant models
– Algae models
Become our partner
Frequently asked questions
Please send us an email through firstname.lastname@example.org
The EFOR Meeting 2021 will be hosted on the Imagina platform.
All the speeches will be available in replay on the Imagina platform during several weeks following the meeting.
Once registered, you can access all the sessions during the two days. Please note that most of the sessions run in the same time and that you will not be able to attend all the talks.
A certificate of regulatory training in animal experimentation (limited to a maximum of eight hours) will be provided to participants attending the 3R session on 10 May.
Warning: We cannot give you certificates if you only consult the broadcasts following the event!
You will not be allowed to broadcast all or part of the videos of retransmissions, unless you have the explicit agreement of the EFOR network, the organisers and the speakers of the corresponding session.
Before/during the meeting:
- As explicitly stated in the registration form, the EFOR network may use your email address to give you news about the event.
- Your name, surname and position information may be used in order to assess your participation in the meeting and to provide you with certificates of attendance.
After the meeting:
- By selecting the option “I allow the EFOR network to use my email address to keep me informed about EFOR news” when you register, you give the EFOR network the right to use your email address to keep you informed about its activities (mainly to keep you informed about upcoming events: you can ask to be excluded from our mailing list at any time, upon request).
- By selecting the option “I allow the EFOR network to transmit my email address to the partners of the EFOR meeting” when you register, you give the EFOR network the right to share these data to the sponsors of the meeting.
SAFE offers a complete product portfolio for all application profiles: secure and standardized products, perfectly suited to fulfill all requirements in the sectors diets, custom diets, bedding and enrichment. Due to global sales and logistic structures and a comprehensive service concept.
SAFE is the reliable partner worlwide that offers all products direclty as manufacturer.Research, individual product development and production at the system partner: environmentally friendly, advanced production technologies and a strict quality assurance system consistently guarantee highest quality products, wich comply with the latest requirements. Witn an in-house plant development and process technology with control and mechanical engineering, SAFE secures its own technological competitive edge and realizes customer specific solutions.